The following rubrics are designed to be utilized with a student's Single SAE Report, located in the reports section of AET. Aspects of this rubric score written communication and financial literacy skills. Each rubric scores the:
(1) If the name of the SAE and time of involvement describe the SAE
(2) If all sections of the SAE plan are complete
(3) If SAE Photos and captions illustrate engagement in active learning activities
(4) If SAE related transactions (Journals or Finances) are reasonable for the project
Selected the following links for each SAE rubric. Also, see our "SAE Grading Report Guide" for important steps and a key report in AET that summarizes all of your student's SAE information.
* School Based and Service-Learning SAEs are incorporated into these forms