|AET Mobile System for Teachers:
(1) The AET Mobile App (http://m.theaet.com/ video) is available to teachers to help manage your chapter's AET account on your phone.
(2) The AETmobile guide for teachers outlines how to load and use this feature
Key AET Teacher Reports & SAE Grading:
(1) Our SAE Grading Report guide helps outline AET reports that assist in grading SAEs.
(2) Our SAE grading rubrics to score SAE projects or our student record book checklist.
(3) Our video outlines the process (8 min.) and provides tips to grade
(4) Our Economic Impact Report guide summarizes your program's records into an easy report.
Using AET to Manage & Submit Your FFA Roster:
(1) The FFA Roster Helper guide (Video-4 min.) outlines the steps needed to select FFA members and submit their profile information to FFA.org for membership. If your state has a state approved roster system, you can "Import from AET" to obtain a list of your members.
Lesson Plans and Tools for the Classroom:
(1) This links you to our educational resources in AET, such as lesson plans, curriculum, SAE grading rubrics, Practice AET and other resources. Learn more at AET in the classroom.
Free Chapter Webpage:
(1) Learn more about AETweb guide or the video series , which is a free website automatically developed through using AET to help keep others informed of your program events.
Student Record Keeping Badges:
(1) The Student AET Badge guide includes information on how students are nationally ranked in their record keeping efforts and a great measure of program productivity.
(2) Also, review our AET badge video to learn more about how to identify your top students.
Paper Record Books:
(1) Our AET Record Book Templates offer a printed record book solution to assist when you lack access to computers.